SE 605 H Memosens
Robust 2-electrode sensor, for precise and reliable measurement of low and very low conductivities, particularly in ultrapure water, digital, with Memosens technology
Facts and Features
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
- Large measuring range from ultrapure water to 1000 μS/cm
- Hygienic design
- Electropolished – roughness < 0.4 or < 0.8 μm, resp.
- FDA-certified materials
- Coaxially arranged electrodes
- Independent of installation conditions
- Integrated temperature detector
- High level of process safety due to durable materials and robust design
- Easy to clean thanks to replaceable outer and inner electrode
- Particularly suitable for monitoring ultrapure water in power plants
- Replaceable gaskets
Robust, coaxially arranged electrodes made of stainless steel. Large measuring range from ultrapure water to 1000 μS/cm.
Integrated temperature detector for temperature compensation. Easy to clean thanks to replaceable outer and inner electrode.
Ultrapure water, WFI (water for injection), pharmaceutical and food industry, biotechnology