Robust 2-electrode sensor. For precise and reliable measurement of low and very low conductivities, particularly in ultrapure water.
- Coaxially arranged electrodes
- Independent of installation conditions
- Integrated temperature detector
- High level of process safety due to durable materials and robust design
- Easy to clean thanks to detachable outer electrode
- Particularly suitable for monitoring ultrapure water in power plants
- Large measuring range from 1 nS/cm to 1,000 μS/cm
- Calibration Certificate
- Suitable PortaSim simulators
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
- Large measuring range from ultrapure water to 500 μS/cm
Robust, coaxially arranged electrodes made of stainless steel. Large measuring range from ultrapure water to drinking water. Integrated temperature detector for exact temperature compensation. Easy to clean thanks to replaceable outer electrode.
Boiler feed water, feed water, boiler water, cooling water, water vapor cycle, pure water, condenser monitoring