- Easy to use
- No platinization required
- Large measuring range: 1 μS/cm … 1 S/cm
- Simultaneous temperature measurement
- High chemical resistance (materials: glass, platinum, PTFE, FKM)
- Virtually resistant to contamination
- Immediately ready for measurement thanks to individually measured cell constants
The sensor has a very large measuring range from 1 μS/cm to 1 S/cm and is equipped with a quick-reacting Pt1000 temperature detector. It has a glass/platinum 4-electrode measuring system with an easy-to-re-place precision glass tube, is simple to clean, and does not require platinization.
Precise measurements in a broad conductivity range in the laboratory or during portable use – the resistant materials also permit use in media with serious chemical stress.