Sensor de Oxigênio
Affordable sensor for water and wastewater treatment. Designed for Memo-Rail applications.
Facts and Features
- perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- Quick response
- Low maintenance, high long-term stability
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- No influence of humidity in the connector
- Precalibration in the lab
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
The SE715 is a digital amperometric oxygen sensor used to determine dissolved oxygen content in aqueous media. It requires little maintenance and features high long-term stability, a fast response, and low flow dependence.
In addition, Memosens technology provides the full range of established benefits in terms of handling and sensor diagnostics.
Water, wastewater, aeration, ventilation control, fish farming, aquariums