Memosens 2-Electrode Sensor
Reasonably priced sensor for water and wastewater treatment
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- No influence of humidity in the connector
- Precalibration in the lab
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
- low maintenance
- Integrated temperature detector
- 2 graphite electrodes
Large measuring range thanks to electrodes made from low polarized special graphite. Designed for MemoRail applications.
The SE 615 conductivity sensor with Memosens connector system has 2 graphite electrodes and requires low maintenance.
The integrated temperature detector provides automatic temperature compensation during calibration and operation of the sensor. The sensor is designed for simultaneous measurement of conductivity and temperature in industrial processes.