MemoRail - Compact Transmitters
Maximum Performance in a Minimum of Space
MemoRail is the first genuinely compact, digital analyzer for measuring pH/ORP, conductivity, oxygen and temperature with Memosens and digital sensors.
- Space-saving modular housing
- Multiparameters: measurement of pH/ORP, conductivity, oxygen and temperature
- Multi-channel version for digital and contactless Memosens sensors
- Communication: 4-20 mA or Modbus RTU protocol
- Simple configuration via DIP switches
The compact MemoRail and MemoRail Modbus multiparameter transmitters offer an attractively priced solution in process analytics with a broad range of applications. They are perfectly suited for use in numerous industry segments, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food and beverage, or energy.
Because of their narrow modular housing, these DIN rail devices are ideal for installations where space is limited.
Plug & Measure
Pre-calibrated Memosens and digital sensors reduce operating costs and maximize the availability of the measuring point.