The following features make the P50000 series a great choice for deployment within critical rail systems:
- Robust housing – Complete contact protection provided by terminal covers. IP54 (input), IP33 (output)
- Flexibility with input/output configuration – up to 80 I/O combinations possible in a single device… with max 4800 V input
- High performance specifications – 18kV AC test voltage, integrated broad-range power supply 24…230 V AC/DC, 5-year warranty
- Industry approvals – including EN50155 (use on vehicles), EN50121-1 (EMI), EN61373 (shock and vibration), and EN45545-2 (fire protection)
- System diagnostic features – monitoring of device health and input circuit (including wiring of shunt)
Typical applications include short circuit detection, measurement of voltage and current in drives, traction converters and switchgear, and overall measurement of energy usage.