Protos II 4400 (X)
Flexible, 4-wire device for the following process variables: pH, ORP, conductivity and oxygen.
Modular premium transmitter for all requirements. Versatile. Expandable. Ensuring process safety.
Protos II 4400 (X) is a flexible, 4-wire device for the following process variables: pH, ORP, conductivity and oxygen.
For monitoring and controlling processes even in the most complex applications — also in hazardous areas.
Facts and Features
- Stainless steel design with hygien-ically optimized surface. Ideal for pharmaceutical or food production
- Stainless steel design with corrosion-proof powder coating for harsh industrial areas
- Universal broad-range power supply 24 ... 230 V AC/DC
- Rugged; can also be used outdoors with IP 65 protection and UV resistance
- Panel, wall or post/pipe mounting
- High-contrast graphic LC display
- USB memory card concept for data recording, firmware updates, and Audit Trail
- Freely combinable measuring, control, and communication modules