Voltage and current transducers from Knick bring true control to electrical measurement applications across a wide range of industries.
With a number of solutions engineered for measurement and safe isolation of DC voltages upwards of 4800 V, and other transducers that offer precise conversion of AC voltage inputs to standard DC outputs, Knick truly is a problem solver from 480 to 4800 volts!
Quality craftsmanship and sound design bring peace of mind to applications where run of the mill voltage and current measurement products just will not do.
Industries of focus include:
- Rolling Stock and Substation Traction Power
- Vehicle Electrification:
- Onboard, Charging Stations and Auxiliary Systems
- Energy Storage:
- Production, Monitoring and Testing of Batteries and Super-Capacitors
- Power Generation:
- Traditional and Renewables
- Energy Conversion:
- Motors, Generators, Drives and Inverters
- Heavy Industrial:
- Metals Processing, Chemical Production, and Related Predictive Maintenance
Control means not having to make compromises with:
- Accuracy: Measurement error < 0.10% of measured value with most products, up to 4800 V
- Safety: Complete electrical isolation (working voltage) up to 4800 VAC/DC and tested to 18 kVAC
- Speed: Cut-off frequencies to > 10kHz and response time (T90) to < 60 μs
- Flexibility: Configurable input/output ranges and universal power supply (20-253 VAC/DC)
General Manager at Knick Interface LLC, USA
Phone: +1 888 62 KNICK