Repeater Power Supply
IsoAmp PWR A 20100
Repeater power supply for 2-wire transmitters (current loop powered sensors) in an extremely compact 6-mm housing. The A 20100 supplies the transmitter with power and transmits the measurement signal to the output with galvanic isolation and high accuracy.
In case a signal other than the 4 to 20 mA current loop signal is required, the repeater power supply provides various output signals which can be selected via DIP switches. Of course HART® signals are transmitted unaltered. The width of just 6 mm also allows use of the repeater power supply in the tightest of spaces.
- Extremely flat: 3-port isolation in a 6-mm modular housing
- Flexible and extremely accurate: calibrated switching of the output signals
- Quick and easy configuration: configuration using lateral DIP switches, for easy access, yet protected against accidental adjustment
- Cost-effective design: supply of the current loop and galvanic isolation of the measurement signal in one device
- Protective separation up to 300 V according to EN 61140
- SMART transmitter (according to HART® specification)
- Cross-connections for power supply - power supply only wired once for any number of parallel repeater power supplies