Loop-Powered Isolator for Standard Signals
The Knick IsoTrans 41 with transformer-based isolation offer properties which no other loop-powered DC isolator can even come close to.
Suitable for galvanic isolation of 0/4 to 20 mA signals. Thanks to the 0.2 % fault class and an internal voltage requirement of just 1.2 V, this isolator can be used for a broad range of applications. The A2 modular housing with a width of 22.5 mm for max. 3 isolators offers optimum space usage in multichannel mode. The full encapsulation guarantees maximum reliability even in extreme conditions.
- Loop-powered, therefore no mains interference
- Extremely high accuracy
- Broad range of applications: current transmission from 2 µA to 50 mA
- No unnecessary heating and therefore maximum service life of components
- Egligible load on the measurement signal; internal voltage drop just 1.2 V
- Low signal delay
- Space-saving thanks to multi-channel versions; modular housings with up to 3 channels
- Quality ensured by computer-controlled testing