VariTrans A 20300
The VariTrans A 20300 signal doubler is an extremely compact product which also provides a cost-effective solution to the problem of isolating and transmitting 0(4) to 20 mA and 0 to 10 V standard signals to two 0(4) to 20 mA output channels with galvanic isolation of the input, outputs, and power supply.
Its input, both outputs, and power supply are decoupled from one another (four-port isolation).
- Safety in the smallest of spaces:
4-port isolation in a 6-mm housing
- Signal doubling combined with signal conversion
- Load increase up to 1000 ohms possible for inputs with high input impedances
- Personal protection conforming to standards through protective separation according to EN 61140
- Flexible use with DIP switches accessible from the outside
- Calibrated range selection: no cumbersome calibrating required
- Low-cost solution:
only one compact, low-cost device is required instead of 2 conventional isolators
- International use: UL/CSA approvals