The basic version for mobile conductivity measurement
Robust, intuitive portable analyzer for routine daily measurements in laboratories and processes.
- Memosens sensors or analog sensors for conductivity measurement can be used on one device.
- A sensor quiver protects the sensor from drying out or being damaged in daily use.
- Robust housing with IP66/67, also for outdoor use
- The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years
- Temperature probe adjustment in the Memosens sensor (offset correction)
Clever. Ergonomically optimized for on-site and laboratory use.
The integrated but removable quiver protects the sensor. The multi-functional hook ensures freedom of movement by allowing the devices to be hung up or positioned upright together with the reversible protective cover.
Robust. The robust and chemical-resistant housing even survives the standardized drop test from 1 meter onto concrete. High-contrast LCD with scratch-proof mineral glass screen can still be read perfectly after many years.
Long-lasting. The devices enable over 1,000 hours of measurement with one set of batteries (4 x AA).