ARF 240 Flow-Through Fitting
Flow-through fitting with tube expansion
- Straight flow-through fitting for direct installation in pipelines with a cross-section of DN 50.
- For measurements in main stream or bypass.
- Material: stainless steel, also for high temperatures/pressures.
- Adapter for a broad variety of sensors for pH, ORP, temperature, contacting and noncontacting conductivity, as well as dissolved oxygen.
- Its tightness makes it suitable for measurement of oxygen traces.
- When using larger sensors, e.g. electrodeless conductivity sensors, a suitable tube expansion reduces pressure loss to a minimum.
- Protective cap with integrated electrolyte reservoir for refillable pH sensors with liquid filling.
Various process media, particularly with high flow rates; also moderately polluted