Ceramat WA 150 / WA 153
Retractable Fitting with Ceramic Sealing for Extreme Applications
Pneumatic sensor lock-gate with application-specific process adaptation. Available in carbon-fiber-reinforced PVDF and PEEK (WA 150), stainless steel, titanium and Hastelloy (WA 153).
The WA 150/153 is particularly suitable for highly corrosive processes (chlorine production, phosgenation) and for processes with depositing, abrasive and incrusting solids. Other fields of application are flue gas desulfurization, gas scrubbers, sugar production, dyes and pigment synthesis, special incrusting industrial wastewaters.
- Virtually wear-resistant
- Plug & Play thanks to central multiplug
- Easy maintenance under process conditions
- Cyclone rinsing for optimum cleaning effect
- Superior sensor immersion depth
- Standard sensor length (225 mm)
- For challenging process conditions and applications