Regional Sales Manager | Location: US - Flexible
Are you a Sales Professional with an electrical background looking for your next challenge? We are looking to further grow our position in the North American market with the help of the right candidate! Knick Interface is a young and progressive company tied to a long-established and successful German manufacturer. Partner with our Customers, who represent some of the largest global leaders in their markets, to solve applications while at the same time helping to make them more competitive.
Knick is a global leader with its range of electrical interface products manufactured. These include transducers for high voltage and shunt current applications, universal signal conditioners, transformer-based isolators and sensor transmitters. Knick products provide crucial benefits for applications with high demands on accuracy, isolation, signal transmission speed and long-term stability. Industries served include Transit (Rail Infrastructure and Rolling-Stock,) Power Generation, Industrial Manufacturing and Process, amongst others.
• Create new business opportunities with existing Customers and high potential Prospects.
• Solve engineering, application and business problems to bring value to our Customers’ processes.
• Management of existing Representative Partners and research/ qualification of new prospective ones.
• Regular field visits to Target Customers, to understand needs, assess opportunities and build relationships.
• Help with strategy development and action plan to more effectively reach Customer base.
• Assist with creation of new Marketing initiatives.
• High technical aptitude - Electrical Engineering degree preferred
• 5+ years selling similar engineered products to high level decision-makers in OEM and End User markets
• Strong work ethic, dependability and attention to detail.
• Excellent relationship-building, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Effective communicator, both written and oral – professional, clear, enthusiastic and empathetic
• Ability to travel at least 40%, including internationally
• Team player who also possesses the ability work independently
A competitive compensation package is being offered, including salary, commission and benefits.
If interested in applying, please send us an email (with resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Knick Interface, please see www.knick-interface.com.
Knick Interface LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or handicap, marital or protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.